Wednesday, March 26, 2008

MSL is the devil and I love it

How can this site not inspire you to cook, create, and entertain?!

Enter adorable cupcakes from Martha Stewart site:

Oh my! I couldn't eat them....alright I could but after I took a million pictures of them and admired them for some time. : ) I will make these soon, I promise............I am doing a bit of research for a baptism/ communion my friends darling sister is going to have at our clubhouse soon. I offered to help her with all the decorations so I'm hitting all my favorite sites to turn our dry clubhouse into a pretty soft party for her sons communion and her daughters baptism.

This and the cupcake is part of the "Nesting Mothers".
It's all too much, I really love it. How cute would this be at a wedding? I would love to be seated and have this in front of me with my name in calligraphy.

No comments:

Post a Comment